Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Experience: Minimum of 2 year’s experience in the automotive manufacturing Quality field. IATF 16949:2016 and / or ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, Lead Auditor experience preferable
Proven History of:
· Ability to work in teams.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to analyze problems and provide solutions.
· Ensure the development, launch and maintenance of the Quality Systems in order to meet or surpass quality levels of the IATF-Technical Specification / ISO9001 international standard and associated customer specific requirements (CSRs).
· Assist the development of the quality systems within all departments (at all levels) by completing scheduled Quality system audits in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
· Responsible for coordinating Internal Systems Audit meetings.
· Maintain any Non-Conformance tracking from systems audits and realization of corrective actions with Department Managers.
· Coordinate the registration and surveillance of 3rd party quality systems audits to maintain certifications.
· Support audits and follow-up with open issues respectively in the pursuit of World Class Manufacturing.
· Identify Customer specific requirements (CSRs).
· Present relevant open issues from internal audits to Department Managers.
· Assist in the tracking and charting of departmental and organizational Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as applicable systems.
· Actively participate in presentations to management and the customer as required.
· Monitoring effectiveness of Quality Management System in accordance with IATF16940 and ISO14001.
· Maintain Document Control System.
· Interact with Engineering, Design, Sales and Quality to support initiating manufacturing program in mass production phase.
· Support PPAP coordinators and PCR approvals, APQP revision process to meet set target.
· Monitoring Supplier PPAP process.
· Issuance and monitoring of Supplier Corrective Actions (SCAR’s) and charge backs.
· Supplier Audits as required.
· Conduct any other short / long term Quality special Project including QA process improvement activities