- Logging orders in accordance with company policy and work instructions.
- Pulling orders in accordance with company policy and work instructions.
- Prepare orders for shipment in accordance with company policy, customer requirements and work instructions.
- Operate forklift and pallet jack with attention to safety.
- Using forklift to move products onto trucks from loading docks
- Use of scan gun to update SAP inventory and product status.
- Maintain forklift operator certification.
- Other associated duties.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Second shift
- Third shift
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 60%
Hiring 6 candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 2 days ago
Posted 30+ days ago
30+ days ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.